An opportunity has arisen to help one of London's most prolific underground DJs www.dj-ninja.com and entrepreneurs in launching her podcast series, Mission Makers.
• Assist with publishing the podcast to the right platforms
• Pitch interesting ideas and topics for podcast content
• Scheduling guests/speakers
• Provide interesting research to support the host and the rest of the team
• Assist with seeking out sponsorship and commercial opportunities
• Assist with generating social media content to drive and grow audiences to the podcasts
• Develop and execute strategies to increase social media presence
• Seek podcast collaboration opportunities Qualifications: We are looking for someone who:
• Thrives on challenges and is imaginative and creative
• Has a keen interest in audio productions and podcasting
• Can demonstrate good editorial and journalist skills
• Has an entrepreneurial spirit and is able to multi-task
• Well organised with good attention to detail
• Excellent oral and written communicational skills
The role requires 1-2 days a week.
Kindly note only successful candidates will be contacted.